Friday, January 18, 2013

Memorable Passage


"You have forgotten who you are and so have forgotten me. Look inside yourself, Simba. You are more than what you have become. You must take your place in the Circle of Life."

I like this quote from Simba’s dad Mufasa because it shows that no matter what happens, your past is a part of you. It also proves that you can be anything you want to be with determination. It gives me hope that I can never forget my family after they have gone, and that my family can never forget me when I’m gone. It also reminds me that we can be anything we want to. This is especially important now with college so close in the future. I need to remember that I have left a mark on society so far and that I have far to go in the future during and after college; that I can be everything I want to be in the future, and more.

1 comment:

  1. I have no doubt you will continue to make your mark on the world, Chris...With your self-assurance, your kindness and your sense of humor...among other strong qualities.

    ReplyDelete