Friday, January 18, 2013

Maya Angelou



I have the power to overcome great odds. The simple fact that I’m alive is a miracle of life. I know this because when a friend looks for help, normally they find me. I am the guy that everyone is glad showed up when I get us all out of trouble because we were doing stupid activities, or I’m the guy who people find in times of sorrow. I’ve helped countless people after relationships end and I’m always there with a quote or saying to help. I also make the tough calls when no one else can. I’ve been known to make the final call when no one else will stand up to do it. I once was at a corn maze and made a wrong turn with a large group and made one big circle. On seeing this, a young man then shouted, asking why I was leading. I answered that he will follow me unless he would rather get up to the front and lead himself. He stayed at the back.

 

Dreams do tell the truth because dreams are a way for your subconscious to train or teach your conscious. Dreams show you what you really want and what you really need. For instance, I’ve dreamed that I came to school and had four projects due and three presentations to give, but I didn’t know what over or anything like that. Funny enough, I had a big due date in a few days. So my dream showed me that I really need to get on my homework and do it. But dreams can also mean more than just things you worry about. Dreams can also be used to help figure things out. I once liked two girls at the same time, but could not decide who I should date. I then dreamt about the three of us in a crowd somewhere and then one of the girls started hurting the power around her as the other was simply trying to get through with me. This dream made me realize that not only was I ignoring the fact that one girl was very mean, but it also made me realize that I wanted to be with the other. Dreams are very interesting visions.

2 comments:

  1. Good start here...I'm looking for 300-500 words on this one, though--can you say a little more?

    ReplyDelete